Wine Corporate Gift Baskets Albany NYEmail Gift Baskets Albany NYWine Corporate Gift Baskets Albany Home Wine Corporate Gift Baskets Albany NY
Wine Corporate Gift Baskets Albany
Special Gift Baskets Albany NY

Testimonials

“My son enjoyed his birthday basket very much. I will be looking to send something for the finals that will be coming shortly.”  Viktoriya S.

“I just wanted to say thank you for delivering the gift basket this afternoon – I know it was short notice, but it sure was appreciated !!”  Anna S.

“to Sherry & Everyone;  The pies I purchased for Thanksgiving were simply great – so homemade and delicious !”  Linda O.

“I was impressed with the presentation, but when I ate it, I was even more impressed.”  Agnes H.

“Thank you for putting together and delivering the tray of baked goods to my veterinarian.  I really appreciate the great service!!”  Melissa M.

“I just want to thank you very much for making our co-worker smile when he received the wonderful basket you put together for him.  It meant a lot to him, he said it was wonderful, we are happy.  Thanks again !”  Irene Y.

“Our customers really loved what they saw !  We’ll certainly keep you in mind for our other gift needs….” Toni G.

“We received multiple phone calls commenting on how nice the holiday baskets were – thank you for accommodating our order.  I will be in touch next year !”  Bridget D.

“I wanted to let you know I just talked to my Dad, and he was THRILLED about the gift you made.  He was like “….it has EVERYTHING !”  I will surely be coming back to you for my gift basket needs.  Thank youuuuu  Alexandria D.

“I am the person who called on Friday to order a basket for a friend just out of the hospital.  You had told me she would get the basket on Monday because you thought you were out of muffins.  So imagine my surprise when she called me on Saturday morning to thank me for the basket she received yesterday that had muffins in it !  She knew of your store and was thrilled with the basket.  Thank you for great service.”  Sincerely, Robin W.

“The cookie & brownie platter I ordered from you today was fabulous !  Everything is absolutely delicious !”  Jennifer P.

“I was in your store two weeks ago and you made an absolutely beautiful basket for me to give as a gift.  It looked sooooo amazing – you are incredibly talented !!  I will certainly be calling on you again !”  Marcy Z.

“Sherry …. Everyone was very pleased and the entire corporate office enjoyed the goodies !  I’m going to pass on your information because I was very impresses with your employee’s honesty and the information she gave regarding the substitution that would be made since it wasn’t exactly what I had tried to order on-line – BUT IT WAS MORE !  Thank you so much !  Cindy B.

“Sherry – Thanks so much.  The muffins were apparently delicious and very much appreciated by the folks at Big Brothers / Big Sisters.  I will contact you the next time I need something !”  John C.

“Sherry we received many compliments on the gift baskets.  Everyone loved all the chocolate goodies !  We’ll do this again next year”.  Jorge V.

“I bought a platter of cookies and they were such a hit -  Thank you so much !”  Colleen P.

“Hi Sherry, Just a quick note about yesterday’s package.  My Dad was very impressed with the contents and overall presentation.  His reaction was just over the top.  Thank you so very much for making his day !”  Ashley A.

“Sherry, just wanted to thank you for the nice baskets for the CSEA Dinner – everyone loved them !!”  Maureen W.

“Sherry, The baskets looked great !  You did a great job of capturing the pirate theme.  The event is this afternoon and I am sure everyone is going to be envious of the winners.  I wish I could enter my name in the contest since I have my bedroom accessorized in black !  Thank you again.”   Carol K.

“Hi Sherry,  I would like to thank you for getting my order delivered so quickly.  The basket looks great and she loved it !  Thanks again and we’ll be ordering from you again !”  Regards, Denon K.

“Recently I called upon your store to send a condolence basket to friends who had lost a family member.  I called you on a Friday because I had just thought of this idea Thursday evening.  Very short notice on my part. What was I to expect ?  I explained that if at all possible, I wanted the basket to reach the family while everyone was still here from out of town.  You indicated that you would do your best, but it might not make it there till Saturday.  When I spoke to my friend that Sunday she said, “The basket came Friday and it was absolutely beautiful ! 
I was so happy that you went the extra mile and got the basket there so quickly so everyone could enjoy it.  You were very pleasant and accommodating.  I will be calling you in the future and I will be sure to recommend you to everyone I know.  Thank you so much for your incredible service.”  Sincerely, Ms Beth S.

“Sherry I just wanted you to know that whatever you made was wonderful !  Thank you and I will be passing your name around and using you in the future ”  (she forwarded a copy of the thank you note she received:  “What a nice surprise !!!!  I couldn’t imagine who sent me such a thoughtful & delicious gift !”  Best, Darcy P.

“Hi Sherry,  Thank you so, so much for your help – and your awesome gift basket.  You just made Tommy (and my Sister) so happy !!
My sister just texted me that seeing the gift basket was the first real smile Tommy has had since he has been in the hospital…and that he couldn’t talk because he was too busy eating your pretzels.  She said he is “in hog heaven”  (By the way, he has turned the corner…so we are feeling a bit relieved.)
I live in Southern PA..so it’s hard to “be there” when you are five hours away.  You helped me “be there”.  Thank you again !  Amy A.

“Sherry, Thank you so much for the lovely basket !  I look forward to ordering again from your business… Dr M.

“I met up with Barb and got to see (and enjoy) the gift.  Very Nice !  Thanks again & I will definitely keep your info for the future !  Nancy S.

“The basket looks beautiful. We saw Amy and her family the day it was delivered and they were all thrilled with it.  Amy mentioned a few times over the weekend that she was able to use items from the basket for family, friends and herself after some long days. We will certainly call you for future occasions.”  Jennifer P.

“Eileen just called me “drooling” over gift LOL – She was so touched she almost cried….Anyway I just wanted to thank you again…Eileen said she shared some but there were things she just had to take home :)”  Laurie L.

“Thank you so much Sherry.  They look beautifully edible.  Great Job”   Carol & Rick Tobler

Albany Gift Baskets Facebook Gift Baskets Albany Google+ Gift Baskets Albany Twiter Pinterest Albany Gift Baskets Albany Gift Baskets LinkedIn
Albany NY Corporate and Wine Gift Baskets A1 of a kind gifts About Us  .  Customer Services  .  Testimonials
Copyright 2012 by A One Of A Kind Gift, 1226 Central Ave., Albany NY 12205 518-459-8888 800-893-1330

Website Design & Hosting Albany NY